From the simple four-eye principle to the design of workflows and data streams to the multi-layered New Products Process involving a wide range of company divisions, well-defined technical and organizational processes are the indispensable basis of a functioning bank.
Efficient work processes create the structures to achieve consistently high quality results in the requirements and reporting requirements of daily business, ensure the quality of implemented models and data pools as the basis for strategic decisions and enable the orderly expansion of the scope of services of our customers.
Less predictable developments - such as changed market conditions, new regulatory requirements, new technical possibilities or a changing business model - therefore always require the review and optimization or expansion of the implemented processes. Finbridge supports this with experienced consultants, sustainable concepts while considering the overall bank strategy.
Recent projects on process design include:
- Optimization and process streamlining of the New Products Process, connection Risk Wiki / product catalog (financial institution)
- Process assumption / Insourcing annual financial statements, process optimization / IDV adjustments (financial institution)
- IT harmonization of the Treasury system landscape (Landesbank)
Our main topics are:
- Definition and conception of new processes
- Review and optimization of existing banking processes
Corporate lending processes (front, middle and back office)
Introduction of new financial products
- Definition, review and accompaniment of the New Products Process (NPP)
- Product analysis
- Evaluation and market data analysis
- Figure analysis
- OIS discounting
- Collateral Floor Pricing
- Support for integration and ongoing operation
Data Quality Management
- Anchoring data quality assurance processes from data collection to external and internal reporting
- Establishment of risk-based quality indicators
- Implementation of data reconciliation for sustainable quality assurance
- Implementation and compliance with BCBS239 principles for effective reporting of risk data